The Administration of Parliament is led by the Chief Administrator of Parliament, Diplomatic and Administrative Officer Grade JUSA C who is responsible for the administration and financial affairs. He is assisted by two (2) Secretaries of The House; Secretary of The Senate and Secretary of the House of Representatives. The Secretary of the Senate is responsible for all affairs related to the Senate while the Secretary of the House of Representatives is responsible for all affairs related to the House of Representatives.
The Secretariat of Parliament of Malaysia consists of ten (10) divisions which are made up of 353 positions shown as below:
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DIVISION
ORGANISATION CHART OF THE DIVISION
FUNCTION OF THE DIVISION
- To manage the media during official functions and proceedings of Parliament.
- To manage the hosting of official functions, proceedings and international seminars hosted by Parliament.
- To monitor the management of complaints.
- To manage the customer service.
- To manage the photography and visual publication.
- To manage the customer service and one-stop centre.
1. MANAGEMENT OF OFFICIAL VISIT
- To manage the official visit/courtesy call/local and foreign visitors.
- To provide briefing regarding parliamentary system at schools and higher learning institutions.
2. MANAGEMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND VISUAL (VIDEO)
- Photo and video coverage for all official events in Parliament.
- To prepare the album and do the recording for record and archive purposes.
- To manage records professionally in terms of managing the storage of photos/films for archive purposes.
3. MANAGEMENT OF GALLERY
- To monitor and manage all matters related to Parliament's Gallery.
- To be responsible in managing and taking care of the items to be displayed at the gallery.
- To acquire archival materials through gifts, contributions, donations, purchase and other means.
- To widen the use of archival materials through and the latest technology, exhibitions and publication.
- To increase the number of visitors to the gallery through planned programmes and activities.