The Administration of Parliament is led by the Chief Administrator of Parliament, Diplomatic and Administrative Officer Grade JUSA C who is responsible for the administration and financial affairs. He is assisted by two (2) Secretaries of The House; Secretary of The Senate and Secretary of the House of Representatives. The Secretary of the Senate is responsible for all affairs related to the Senate while the Secretary of the House of Representatives is responsible for all affairs related to the House of Representatives.
The Secretariat of Parliament of Malaysia consists of ten (10) divisions which are made up of 353 positions shown as below:
ORGANISATION CHART OF THE DIVISION
FUNCTION OF THE DIVISION
- To analyze the Bills tabled and to prepare Bills analysis report.
- To prepare abstract and speaking note for Members of Parliament attending local or overseas conference/meeting and seminar.
- To assist Members of Parliament to information and statistics, and prepare notes for debate in the House.
- To manage Parliament's Library.
- To manage index database for Bills tabled and newspaper cutting.
- To manage multimedia collection on interactive web.
- To manage and implement research tasks according to area i.e economy, social, energy science, security and international for Members of Parliament.