The Administration of Parliament is led by the Chief Administrator of Parliament, Diplomatic and Administrative Officer Grade JUSA C who is responsible for the administration and financial affairs. He is assisted by two (2) Secretaries of The House; Secretary of The Senate and Secretary of the House of Representatives. The Secretary of the Senate is responsible for all affairs related to the Senate while the Secretary of the House of Representatives is responsible for all affairs related to the House of Representatives.
The Secretariat of Parliament of Malaysia consists of ten (10) divisions which are made up of 353 positions shown as below:
Human Resource and Management Service Division
ORGANISATION CHART OF THE DIVISION
FUNCTION OF THE DIVISION
To manage general administration matters which include:
- To manage the matters related to staff services.
- To manage the appointment and organization structure.
- To manage the HRMIS system.
- To study the Training Needs Analysis, prepare the Training Operation Plan and implement in-house training and courses organized by other agencies.
- To manage and coordinate the examination for services.
- To be the secretariat for Board of Promotion, Discipline and Human Resource Development Panel.
- To manage asset and inventory management of Parliament.
- To prepare estimation, manage and monitor the allocation and expenses of Parliament for VOT BO1, TO5 and TO6.
- To be the secretariat to Budget Review Committee, Finance & Account Management, Government Asset Management.
- To manage Parliament's accounts, e-SPKB, BV552, BV500, BV381, International Association Accounts (CPA, IPU, AFPPD).
- To manage the Accrual Account in line with the system introduced by Treasury Department.
- To manage the e-jari system.
- To manage the in-house printing and bindery.